The Susan B. Anthony House is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or physical ability.
The Susan B. Anthony House is also committed to a working environment for our staff, volunteers, and visitors that is free from physical, psychological or verbal harassment based on race, national origin, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, or physical ability.
In keeping with this policy, we have stopped promoting our programs for Cub Scouts and Boy Scout troops until the Boy Scouts of America rescind their policy of discrimination based on sexual orientation.
We still offer fun, educational programs that are inspiring and affirming of all people and tailored for groups of boys and young men interested in developing their leadership and citizenship.
For more information about these great programs, please contact our program director, Annie Callanan at 585-235-6124, ext 19.
Thank you for understanding that this has integrity for us at this time.
Complete your Bear Achievement #8
“The Past Is Exciting and Important!”
- Experience an amazing part of your community’s history with a special Cub Scout tour of the Susan B. Anthony House!
- Do a Good Turn in the Susan B. Anthony House neighborhood and park!
- Work through the Character Connection for Respect and learn about your parents when they were your age!
- Finish the program by making a page to add to your den scrapbook!
- One and a half hour program. Cost $6 per person for everyone.
Family Life Now and Then #1G
Visit a Museum and find out how family life was the same and how it was different many years ago.
- Hour long program. $5 per person for everyone
- Learn about the education, health care, family, and culture of the 19th century!
Leaders: contact Annie Callanan, director of programs, at 235-6124 x 19 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a time to bring your Bear Cub Scouts to the Susan B. Anthony House!
Susan B. Anthony and Frederick Douglass
in the park on Madison Street
Citizenship in the Nation Merit Badge
Merit Badge Counselor for Citizenship In The Nation: Annie Callanan
e-mail email@example.com or call 585-235-6124 x19
Susan B. Anthony House
National Historic Landmark
17 Madison Street
Rochester, NY 14608
Make reservations to come as a group to earn your Citizen in the Nation Merit Badge.
Call or email for availability of weekdays after school, and/or weekend days.
Plan a two hour block of time.
The cost per Boy Scout is $8.00.
(This price does not include the badge.)
Bring your Blue Card.